The Reservoir API is an all-in-one endpoint for building NFT applications. Get started for free by creating an account on our Developer Dashboard.
- Buy tokens and accept bids from major marketplaces
- Create your own orderbook, including advanced order types
- Cross post bids and asks to other major marketplaces
Learn more about our NFT trading APIs here.
- Granular token price data with flexible querying options
- Real-time collection floor price and top bid events
- Aggregated NFT orders, for executing buys and sells
- Detailed metadata that can be used to analyze data (e.g. Collection attributes)
- Token ownership data and collection statistics
- Leverage NFT price and token status oracles
- Get real-time and historical royalty data
Learn more about all our NFT data endpoints here.
The Reservoir API is powered by an open-source indexer that runs entirely off open and permissionless data sources. This means there are no centralized gatekeepers to depend on. The core team runs a production-ready instance of the Reservoir API that supports Ethereum Mainnet, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, and more. Our documentation shows you how to interact with this hosted version of the API.
|Goerli [testnet]||https://api-goerli.reservoir.tools/||Deprecated Sept. 30, 2023|
|BNB Smart Chain||https://api-bsc.reservoir.tools/|
|Base Goerli [testnet]||https://api-base-goerli.reservoir.tools|
|Zora Goerli [testnet]||https://api-zora-testnet.reservoir.tools|
|Scroll Alpha [testnet]||https://api-scroll-alpha.reservoir.tools|
In order to ensure backwards compatibility, any changes to API endpoints are deployed as new versions. We will strive to keep old versions available for as long as possible, while also working closely with you to help upgrade.