The Reservoir API is an all-in-one endpoint for building NFT applications. This includes everything from market exploration tools to full-featured marketplaces. It gives access to:
- Aggregated liquidity from popular NFT marketplaces
- Granular price data with flexible querying options
- Raw order objects, for executing buys and sells
- Detailed metadata that can be used to analyze data (e.g. trait floors)
- Advanced order types, like collection and trait-wide bids
The API is powered by an open-source Indexer that runs entirely off open and permissionless data sources. This means there are no centralized gatekeepers to depend on. You can use a hosted version of the API to quickly get up and running, or run your own if you need more control.
Updated about 1 month ago